Available in a various densities, polyurethane foam provides superior cushioning for shock/drop protection. In higher densities, it is ideal for bracing and blocking, capable of protecting high-mass products. Our packaging engineers design specific solutions precisely for your product, needs and specifications. Each design is lab-tested for effectiveness, assuring success in the field. The customer receives prototypes, making sure our product meets their needs. Once approved, molds are produced and production can begin.
- Our molded cushions are custom engineered for each specific application.
- Lab designed, tested and specified for total protection in transit.
- Cube-optimized for minimum DIM, reducing freight cost.
- Simplicity in design to maximize packing efficiency.
- Eliminate equipment on-site no chemicals on-site, no maintenance plans, no down time.
Let us show you how much we can improve your bottom line with a detailed value analysis, free of charge.